TRANSPORTATION FOR SCHOOL SPONSORED EVENTS
ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT STAFF
A listing of Interscholastic Athletics Office staff and Athletic Directors of each Harford County
Coaching Vacancies as of March 2021
2019-2020 ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES HANDBOOK FOR INTERSCHOLASTIC
The rules and regulations governing high school Interscholastic Athletics in Harford County Public
All students must have a physical examination in order to participate in athletics. Physicals must be dated June 8, 2021 or later to be valid for the 2021-2022 school year.
Upper Chesapeake Orthopedic Specialty Group @ UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center - Pavilion 2, suite 417
Upper Chesapeake Orthopedic Specialty Group @ Swan Creek, 2027 Pulaski Highway, suite 101
ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION REGISTRATION
Beginning Winter 2019, HCPS will now offer online registration for all High School Athletic programs.
The registration platform is entitled, FormRELeaf, and will allow you to register
student athletes in a user-friendly and secure environment.
If you need help at any point of the registration process, you may call FormRELeaf
Customer Support, Monday through Saturday at 844-367-6735.
Just click your school below and you will be forwarded to your High School registration page.
SPORTS SEASON START DATES
Upper Chesapeake Sports Medicine - FREE Sports Physicals
HCPS ATHLETIC TICKET PRICES
There has been an increase in unaccompanied students younger than high school age
attending high school football games that
has resulted in safety and security issues and concerns. In the interest of providing a
and secure environment for all sporting event attendees, for the 2018-2019 and all
school years, we will require that elementary and middle school students be accompanied
supervised by a responsible adult for all football games. Unaccompanied children who are
younger than high school age will not be admitted to the football games. Thank you for
A schedule of athletic contests for the current season can be accessed through
Zone. You may view and print schedules for each school in all sports from this
link. You may also register to receive email alerts if any changes are made to a school
UPDATE: JUNE 16, 2021
The following message will be sent via phone, email, and text to all contacts in our mass communication system at 10:00 a.m.
On Tuesday, June 15, Governor Hogan announced that the state of emergency and mask mandate will be lifted effective July 1 for the state of Maryland. As of July 1, Harford County Public Schools will adhere to the Governor’s announcement and will remove the mask mandate in all HCPS schools and offices. This means that for all in-person summer school instruction and summer programs, students, and staff, will not be required to wear masks as of July 1. If you would like your child to continue wearing a mask in school, please instruct your child to do so. In addition, for the 4th of July events that occur after July 1, students and chaperones may choose to wear masks, but HCPS will not require masks during 4th of July events occurring after July 1. Participants will still need to follow any parade committee guidelines. We expect to begin the 2021-2022 school year without masks. We will continue to dialogue with the Harford County Health Department, as well as review CDC and MSDE guidance around schools and best practice response to COVID-19 throughout the summer. We hope you have a wonderful summer.
UPDATE: JUNE 15, 2021
BOARD OF EDUCATION OF HARFORD COUNTY
NOTICE OF PUBLIC COMMENT PARTICIPATION
BUSINESS MEETING – JUNE 21, 2021 – 6:30PM
The Board of Education of Harford County Business Meeting will be held on June 21, 2021 at 6:30PM with only Board Members, staff, and presenters in attendance virtually. The meeting will be streamed live and archived for later viewing on the HCPS Website.
Public Comment Participation Call-In Process
Community members who wish to provide comments during the Public Comments segment of the Business meeting are required to register by completing this form Public Comment Registration Form, https://www.hcps.org/boe/publiccommentrequest.aspx
Registrations must be received by 9:00AM on Monday, June 21, 2021. All fields on the registration form must be completed.
First and Last name
1. Registered speakers will receive an email from HCPS with a Call-in Phone # and a Conference ID #.
2. Registered speakers are required to call-in and enter the conference ID# at 6:30PM on Monday, June 21, 2021.
3. Important: If you are unable to take your phone off mute, you may need to dial *6.
4. All speakers, regardless of affiliation, will receive 3-minutes per speaker. Speakers may be interrupted and be given notice when they have 30 seconds left. When speakers have reached their 3-minute mark, callers will be removed from the meeting.
5. The Board has allotted two-hours for the Public Comments segment of the Business meeting.
6. If you are admitted from the virtual lobby to the meeting within the two-hour time constraint, you will be placed on hold and greeted by an HCPS staff member when it is time to begin your public comment. Expected hold time may vary based on number of registered speakers. The maximum wait time in the lobby is 30 minutes; should you be disconnected please call back.
7. Registration forms are limited to one (1) per person.
8. In accordance with Board policy, if the number of speakers impede the ability of the Board to complete scheduled business, the Board reserves the right to reduce the amount of time allotted per speaker, or overall time allotted for public comment.
9. The Board expects that all comments will be submitted with the decorum and respect appropriate to the conduct of public business.
10. Topics such as personnel matters, pending appeals, specific student disciplinary matters or which constitute commercial solicitations are not permitted.
11. Disparaging comments, personal attacks, and inflammatory remarks about specific schools or personnel are not permitted. Speakers who engage in these comments will be reminded of the rules and the Board reserves the right to remove the speaker from the call.
12. All public comments submitted will be part of the records maintained by the Board office.
Speakers are reminded that public comments are considered public information and, as such, are subject to the Maryland Public Information Act.
UPDATE: JUNE 15, 2021
This message is being sent to all parents and guardians with a student entering 12th grade in the 2021-22 school year. The information will be sent via our mass communication system phone, email, and text, at 5:00 p.m.
Harford Community College (HCC) and Harford County Public Schools (HCPS) invite students entering 12th grade in the 2021-2022 school year to join HCC for one of two virtual events on July 20, 2021 from 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. or on July 21, 2021 from 5-7:30 p.m. The virtual event will highlight dual enrollment opportunities at HCC for the 2021-22 school year.
Students, parents, and guardians are welcome to attend. You will hear what it’s like to be a dual enrolled student from students currently enrolled. You will have the opportunity to participate in a virtual campus tour and hear about the resources available at HCC, like the learning center, library, and more. In addition, HCC will discuss the multiple apps, study groups, and “how-to’s” like using technology, study groups and more, that will be necessary for dual enrolled students.
Students may register here.
6/16/2021 8:24:06 AM